Monday, February 25, 2013

Dickens Day


I've been listening to The Eye of the World, the first book in the Wheel of Time series. I finished today. It was quite interesting. Sucked me in all the way. Now I have to read the other 13 books of the series. I also heard there's a prequel, but I haven't read/listened to that yet. What kind of reading black hole did I jump into? I've started book 2. How do people write such long story lines and keep them interesting and viable? I don't know, I can't explain it, but it inspires me.

In other entertainment news, Arrested Development is going to debut on Netflix in May. My roomie Hayley heard about it on the radio. Prets exciting!!!! It's going to be awesome. Then, after the new episodes, a movie. You should read up on it. Something to look forward to.

In another change of thought, I am pleased to announce it's cold here in CA, but not as freezing as Missouri, where it's been blizzarding all week. I'm pleased to announce last Monday I just watched tv, read books, and watched a Jet Li movie. Not my fav. unfortunately.

My favorite tv shows right now are: Scandal, Carrie Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, The Middle, Parenthood, Chicago Fire, and Modern Family. These shows are very interesting.

I scratched myself this morning and I just now scratched my scratch. That felt less than awesome. Almost worse than gluten free cookies. Almost.

Last night we had a girl's night. A ladies night. A night for the ladies. At my house. With lots of delicious food and nail painting. I did not get my nails painted. I did accomplish some braiding. It was a nice night. We did have a special guest cosmopolitan man. He didn't massage my feet or hands, paint my nails, or do my hair, but he did for others.

No comments: