Sunday, December 16, 2018

A few of my favorite things

In case you're in the market, I've come to appreciate certain tools we have at home. Things you use every day are important. If they don't work great, they make you hate. When they work awesome, they make your life blossom.

Mop- I've always wished I had a mop that was less disgusting to use. Something that didn't take much space; a mop that didn't get my hands dirty. This mop has made all my mopping dreams come true. You fill the bucket, use the foot pedal to squeeze the mop, and when you're done, you empty the bucket. I love mopping now and cannot think of an easier way to do it.

Vacuum- I like being able to see the dirt that my vacuum picks up. It's not a heavy vacuum, but it does pick up most of the dirt around. It's simple to take apart and you don't have to buy bags for it. Very nice. If you've ever wished you'd brought your vacuum to clean someone else's house, you might have a good vacuum.

Waffle Maker- Charles loves making waffles. Our babies love waffles. Really, is it possible to hate a soft and delicious waffle? Yesterday we had a church Christmas party. Pancakes were the dish of choice, but Charles couldn't help himself. He volunteered to make cloud waffles and thank goodness he did, because they were ultimate and popular. No waffles remained at the end. This waffle maker makes two at a time. We've had it five years and we love it.

Knives- I never realized how wonderful it was to have a decent knife, until I cut vegetables at a food shelter for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. Wow, what a difference. I certainly wished I had my own knives on that day. That wasn't the first time I've wished for my own knives and it certainly wasn't the last time.

No comments: