Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post office plague

I wen to the post office again today. While there, I was completely surprised to hear zero snide comments from the people behind me. Huge surprise! The last time I went to the post office, I heard the people behind me slamming post office employees saying they were the laziest workers on earth. Not true.

Close second to the rudeness of last month, when I was mailing 15 packages and a lady talked to all the other people in line about how long it was taking. Both times I wanted to turn around and give those people a piece, but didn't.

Stupid people expecting service at the post office when they're being rude. I just wanted to ask if people went to their work and said rude things to them. Anyway, it made me angry. Mutter mutter.

As a response to Aman on my last post, chest hair, lots of it, poking out all over the place from the inside of his shirt...I almost threw up a little in my mouth. That's probably a deal breaker. I'm just saying. Anyway, I figured if I just fixed it in the post, nobody would see it, so I said it in this latest post to get the word out.

Alright, I got my car smog tested today. I also had the car alarm go off like five times. Stupid. That means the alarm goes off when I put the key in the door. It's soooo obnoxious. I don't have time to take it in AGAIN. I took it in last week and they said to get my engine mounts fixed I'd have to pay $2000, not even worth it. I also had it taken in and the break pads replaced.

That's the business my friends. I rocked it out at ultimate frisbee today. I rock. I have cleats now, that's my excuse.

No comments: