Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chocolate post-its

I'm getting married in three weeks. The funny thing, is I feel the same. Nothing really has changed. Charles and I had a discussion about it yesterday. Nothing changes when you're engaged except the level of difficulty in not kissing too much and grabbing as many friends to accompany you as possible for chaperoning. 

Your relationship doesn't change until the night of your marriage. Then someone takes your pillow and kicks your face in the middle of the night, unintentionally of course, because you are in love. 

Honestly, I can't wait to get kicked in the face by Charles' hairy monkey foot. However, I did tell him if he talks in his sleep like my lovely former roomie Julene, I will move to the couch. That stuff freaks me out to the max. 

Besides that, I'm set to begin. Seems like Charles is a nice guy and I'm only crazy 89 % of the time. That adds up to a match made in heaven. 

Unfortunately for Charles, I don't like his favorite food- Chinese. Fortunately for Charles, he likes icecream way more than I do, so if he buys a quart, I'll probably only eat 1/7 of it. 

Now, to the real stuffing- like being an awesome couple, I think we're off to a good start. We haven't been avoiding our friends like the plague and we still talk to each other. That's good. We still plan to be in existence after we get married.

Dude, I just spent $2500 on getting my car fixed. I know what you're saying, fixing the plum was a waste. You should have bought a new car. Well, if you said that you would be right. However, I didn't do it. I just fixed it and what was I thinking? I was thinking I'm getting married in three weeks and don't want to worry about buying and selling a car right now.


I tried turning my lights on this morning and I couldn't do it. So either I'm an idiot and haven't been turning car headlights on for 13 years or they're just not working. So I have to take my purple terror back to the car place. BOOOOOOOOO.

I love brownies. You can always use one more. Brownie. Soft. Lustrous. Delicious. 

No comments: