Friday, October 4, 2013

Squirrels-

I don't like candy as much as I used to. And well, sometimes you just want it because you can't have it. So now I have some on my desk and supposedly one day I will eat it. It's the good stuff, peanut m&m's and twix. I'll probably give the peanut m&m's to Charles. 

I don't know if I told you this, but I got a haircut a couple weeks ago. Now I have a couple more layers in the front and the back is cut straight across, though you care little of such things.

Tonight we're doing a RS fellowshipping activity. We're going out to eat at BJ's. Whatever that is. So hopefully we'll all bond and stuff.

This weekend is General Conference. I'm pretty psyched. You should check it out if you're curious. It's a twice yearly world conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's prophets telling us how to feel our Heavenly Father's love in our lives. It's my fav. 

We made banana bread last night with fajitas. They're like bbq fajitas. Weird, but still good. They just had smoky spices in the package. It was unexpected. Charles got a flat and had to get 3 new tires, but luckily he had some coupon and got them all 3 for the price of 1. I don't know how that happened. 

I took my coworker to Best Buy and he bought World War Z. I heard that was good. I have not seen it. He gave me the DVD copy since he just wanted the Blue-Ray version. Woot. I hope I like it. 

I'm reading City of Bones- Sarah's right, it's not my fav. Kind of dumb. Whatever. Just another teen monster book. I'm almost done with the Brother's Karamazof. 


These are the fancy Friday cookies our boss got for us today. 





1 comment:

Rachel said...

So World War Z: I loved it. A lot. Which is saying something, because I hate scary movies and think zombies are dumb. But the story was actually great. I hope you like it too!

And those cookies...look disgusting but also delicious.

And the word verification I have to type is "yersxce". So take that as you will.