Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween, weird right?


Speaking of weird, I was a genie for Halloween- but nobody could tell. Weird. I know, I'm the worst. I did get to accompany America with Pete and Julia trick-or-treating. It was pretty cute, including Pete's assertions that they were "good guys" and "just kids". I can see now why people would rather give candy to a 5 yr old than a teenager. 

I made some cupcakes this morning for our ward trunk-or-treat tonight. I'm wo-manning the cake walk. I made everything, but just put globs of frosting on each cupcake because it was chilled still and wouldn't spread. They look very unique right now. We also have some extra frosting-I'll find something to do with it.

So when I get home from work, I'll spread that frosting and take the tiny prizes to the trunkers. I guess I need some music. Drat. What am I going to do for that? I wish I had a bell. Wait, I have a timer for the oven, maybe I'll just use that. 

I'm not done with the Brother's Karamazov yet. I still have another 100 pages, even though that was one of my October goals. Maybe I'll finish it tonight. Just to keep being awesome. Underneath is my outfit for tonight. I'll be a boat pusher.


Charles is also out of town this weekend for a school trip. So I'll be by myself at home. That could be a little weird, since I've been married for three months and don't sleep by myself anymore. Well, on nights when Charles has been sleeping, since he's had a lot of homework lately. I'm so glad to be done with school.

No comments: