Friday, March 28, 2014

Should I watch it?

1. About a boy- Yes. Surprisingly good. I like the actors' chemistry together and the underlying theme is positive. I don't get annoyed by the characters like I do on other shows.

2. Growing up fisher- No. Seems like a copycat of The Goldbergs, with the kid's voiceover. Except the characters annoy me, so it's not going to happen.

3. Chicago PD- Yes. Interesting, intriguing, good plot development. I know it's a sister show that works with Chicago Fire, but it's always weird to see the Chicago Fire people on that show.

4. Mixology-  Yes. It's based in a club. There are multiple stories so you don't get bored, and it's engaging. I would not watch it with my children, since it's all based in a bar scene. 

5. Resurrection-Maybe yes. It's pretty interesting so far, but I'm undecided about whether I'll continue on. I have to see where the plot goes. It's like a show made about Flight of the Navigator.

6. Naked & Afraid- No. Why would you watch a show about people getting dropped in the woods with no clothes or food? Sounds terrible. 

7. Sirens- No. Not the greatest show. Exceedingly crude parts in the first episode, so I had little desire to watch it again.

8. The 100- Yes. Looks interesting. It's about 100 kids from juvie sent to recolonize/investigate a nuclear earth 97 years after it was torched.

9. Star Crossed- Yes. It's about aliens recolonizing on earth. Romeo & juliet with tattoos.

10. The Tomorrow People- Yes. If you are interested in mind power shows, you will enjoy this. A little bit explicit.

I've been getting lots of calls from telemarketers this week. So I put my phone number and Charles' on the do not call registry. Did I think that had already been done? Yes I did. It's ok, I did it again, just to be safe. I hate when weirdos call my phone. 

Also, I've been brought a slice of recognition by my sister Bon. She has recently been focused on the effects of certain foods on her Bon bod. She has cut certain foods like gluten and dairy from her team. I, though a stubborn sort of person, have decided to cut down, if not cut out gluten from my diet. My self control is quite low when it comes to sweets, so cutting out gluten isn't a believable option. I will try to be better though.

I have lots of fashion savvy friends and family. Here is a little taste of what they have to offer. I know, I'm surrounded by talent.


Meet my new friend, the french braid. I know you believe I'm no stranger to braids. However, I've never fully realized the ultra prowess of the single french braid. Now my hair is long enough to hassle me when it's down, and sometimes when it's up. I wore a hat yesterday because of my flyaways. I guess this means I need to get my hands on some gel, maybe hairspray, and probably a headband and barrettes. I've been neglecting my barrettes. 

No comments: