Friday, April 9, 2010

week 3 at Provo MTC

Hello there everyone-
Grant, I got your email and it turns out I didn't email you b/c I didn't have anyone's emails. Anyone...so I couldn't email you b/c I didn't have your email address. Sorry about that. Mom just sent me a list of the emails that didn't work..very helpful. So now I hope everyone who is getting my emails knows all about me.
There is mucho candy here. Many treats all day. I'm going to be la vaca in...well, now. But I'm exercising, so maybe not a big cow. I have been practicing basketball, so I feel better about my skills. I'm not the greatest, but I'm better than I was in 8th grade. A huge improvement.
I haven't been able to fall asleep for an hour every night before bed. I lie awake from 10:30 to 11:30 and wake up at 5:45 for the special sister exercises. I do it for my figure and sanity, but am often tired. From what I hear, I'd be tired anyway. So not a big deal right? Also, last night I think it was only 30 min, but now I'm getting used to this MTC and my body's not freaking out, I'm going to Guatemala Tuesday morning. I hope it doesn't start all over again.
Pday today. I'm getting my name on my scriptures and getting my Preach my Gospel laminated.
I'm spelling things dumbly lately. Not cool. I've only been out 2.5 weeks. I also found out I know 3 people in my age bracket who eat their boogers. Very gross. Very. Love, Hna Peterson

No comments: