Monday, June 28, 2010

Love those Clouds!

Wow,MOM, I'm glad you have a tubular calling. Sorry it's so huge, but you'll do great. I'm really pleased to hear I have a package on the way. Can't wait! I'll probably get it at our next zone conference in 5 weeks. Still can't wait!

I'm glad you and Dad are starting to do stuff together again. Sounds like it's going well. Good luck with the primary and tell Caryn I said hi. Thanks for the letters. I always love reading my emails.

I sent Cookie's family a letter in the mail today. I forgot to tell Allyson Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Allyson!

Surprisingly, it's really not that hot here. It seems to be perfect weather all the time except when it rains. Nobody answers their doors when it rains. Unfortunate, but rain happens here a lot. When the sun shines and there are no clouds it's unbearably hot. Luckily, there are almost always clouds. I never ever thought I would say this after Alaska, but thank goodness for clouds. Love you! Love, Hna Peterson

No comments: