Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jan 24, 2011


Date: Monday, January 24, 2011, 10:41 AM

Canuteface. I{m glad you{re working hard. I know sometimes it{s hard, but we can always be better. I{m working on being a good luchador. Hence the photos. However, I can{t see these pics, so I hope they{re some of the good ones we took.

I wish we could play soccer. When I get home I{ll play soccer. We have changes in a week. I{m pretty sure I{m getting a change. Love you, stay strong. Love, Hna Peterson

I included pictures of my district and our zl{s at our district meeting for my and Hna Echeverria{s bday. The water heater that we couldn{t uplug that we almost killed ourselves getting out. We had a guy in the ward get it out. My face shoved in cake for my bday and Book of Mormon Luchadores. Me and my comp destressing. Believe me, we needed it.

No comments: