Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sept 26, 2011 allergies and hernias

Bonnie's old room is your "new" room...

Monday, September 26, 2011 3:06 PM

Sweet. I should be all set to work normally. My injury wasn{t from lifting I{m pretty sure, it was a vomit hernia, so I{m pretty sure I{ll be ok to work there again when I get home. The Fedex boxes aren{t huge, I just don{t know exactly how Hernias work with healing themselves etc.

Hey Neal and Cookie, how much is it to get an allergy test? I{d like to get one when I get home to find out what I{m allergic to. Do you know a good place to get it done and about how much it would cost me b-c I don{t have insurance? I{ll be home in about 3 weeks, so I{d like to set an appointment to get that. I know some times you have to make appointments a little in advance. Maybe not 3 weeks in advance, but I only check my emails once a week. Could you check that for me? Thanks a million. Love, Hna Peterson

No comments: