Friday, August 23, 2013

After three cookies-

Here I am, sitting with rocks in my socks at my desk. Well, I'm not wearing socks in actuality. You could assume the rocks are in my brain. Brain rocks usually pop up around 2-3 pm for me at work. That's about the time I should drink a 5 hr energy drink. I don't believe in them though, so maybe I should just sleep more.

I am eating a cookie- because it's cookie Friday. 

In other news, the new Batman is Ben Affleck. I don't know if that's a good idea, but there's already a huge petition against it. We'll see what happens. Honestly, it doesn't really matter, they'll change Batmans in 5 years anyway. Plus, I never liked Spiderman, so Batman shouldn't be a huge loss.

Saw these pics on Facebook. Looks like Deane's kids got all rowdy with a 20 lb bag of flour. I'm sure that's something she wanted to do...clean up a bunch of flour on Friday night. She's having another baby. She told you right? In February. So she'll have one more mess maker around. 


I swept my living room floor yesterday. We don't have a vacuum yet and it was pretty dirty. Unacceptable. We also had tuna noodle casserole for din din, we're high flyers. The living space is plenty large enough for the both of us. Now all we need is a little decorating. We have lots of pictures and I'm planning to hang up all our wedding cards- they're so pretty and they need to be appreciated for a little while. You know how it is. 


No comments: