Friday, May 9, 2014

Digging in ditches-

Last night I dreamed I was walking home from an event, and I found all this cool stuff in a ditch I was passing. I didn't have a light, so I was just sifting through all the stuff. There were grapes that looked new. Hayley, Charles, I thought of you when I almost ate them. There were drinks. Snacks.

Does anyone else ever wonder what cool stuff is abandoned on the side of the road? How does it even get there? Has it all fallen out of cars? Accidental. Purposeful. I know some of it is accidental, which is why I get so excited about the idea of all that cool stuff in ditches and on the side of the highway

Earlier in my dream, my brothers and I walked into a buffet at a church building of another faith. We were found out, and ran out of there helter skelter. Then I saw my friend Joy Bogart outside the church building and told her I love all her little projects and pins. Which is true, but a strange thing to incorporate into a dream.

I was also going to my friend Nicole Greene's house for Thanksgiving. So that was cool.

Usually those entering my dreams are the ultimate enigma, but with Facebook, any subconscious stirring is possible. I dream often, but that's because I wake up at 7, think about getting up, and doze for another hour. Charles is a terrible influence on me.

Bed sharing with him is like having a giant feather sleep next to you. A round feather. With..softness and tiny fuzzies all over the outside. So warm. Like a peach feather. In a ripened peach fuzz casing that warms the surrounding sheets. Peachsoft sleeptime every night at the Ward's. That's why I don't need a baby, I have a giant baby already. Lucky.




No comments: