Thursday, June 26, 2014

Origins-

Do you ever wonder about the origins of a trend? I've wondered about many trends during my life, but today, the winds of understanding and syncopation blew all over me.

You've seen people with their leg pants up. Right leg only, left leg only. The baggier the pants, the cooler the ensemble. It's a thing. Cool people. Homies. Bikers. Homies. BIKERS!? Wait a second.

It happened this morning. I saw a biker with his pant leg rolled up and I realized where the gangsters got it. Maybe everyone else knew. I just made the connection. Congratulations me, my synapsis have caught up.

Anyway, I haven't spent much time thinking about it, so don't mock how long it took me to put that puzzle together. I've already taken a second to mock myself.

On the other hand, we're moving in three weeks. I'm trying to start now. You know how the saying goes, a box a day keeps the panic away.

I've also been watching American Ninja Warrior lately so I can be inspired to do anything. I think Charles could probably do it, but I don't think I have the mental focus it would take. Go Charles! Anyway, besides the half a million you get from finishing that course, I don't think all the work would be worth all the training and time. Most people make silly mistakes and get disqualified despite all their efforts.

Keep training hard!




No comments: