Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scuffs-

My brother made me and Charles a disney princess/ super hero mashup calendar. Woot. I'm excited to color it. Happy 2014!!!!!


I want to know why there are shoe skids on the toilets at work. I've been to Russia. I know how people use the toilets there, but are you kidding me? With full access to toilet paper covers, you don't need to walk on the toilets people. You can use the paper and sit on them like a normal person.

My hair is starting to show beneath the second wall pane in the hallway at work. It's been a long road. These days, the only way to keep my hair out of my face, I braid it at night. It makes me feel like I'm on Pride and Prejudice.

My sister America had a baby. She's a peach. She smiles for me and makes me want my own. Who wants to share, when you can have all the drama for yourself? Ha, I don't want a baby. I do love holding my niece though. She's so tiny and reminds me of an elf.

I found out over the break that Charles wants a dog. Not now, but someday. What a thing to spring on a person. Especially around Christmas. Almost gave me a heart attack. It would be an outdoor dog though. Charles would take care of it- and feed it, and dress it, and rock it sleep.

I told him dogs are worse than babies, because they never grow up. I'll show him. Not today though. Today, it's just the two of us. We color, eat, run. That's about it. That's why we have so much fun when we're together. Hooray for marriage!

You know something cooler than a dog? A compost method. I know it sounds strange, but believe me, compost gives back. Don't believe me? Ask the garden. We don't have one, but someday, right before we get the dog, we'll start a heap. I don't like wasting, so I imagine we're feeding the dirt. You're welcome dirt.


Do I like pizza crusts the best? No, but I do eat it first. Who wants to eat cold pizza crusts? At least when you eat that part first, it's warm and lovely. Pizza is lovely. Most pizza. Some pizza is gross. Sorry gross pizza. 



No comments: