Thursday, November 5, 2009

As it stands-

Christmas music is out and guess what, in order to shuffle up some of the song options, I've begun listening to it. I'm not a huge fan, but it has begun.

Also, 18 vs. 25 case has been determined. My one 18 yr old friend read this blog and found out I was 25 so we're not friends any more. Well, it's better this way. Now all my blog readers know I'm 25 and it won't come as a huge surprise to anyone else. Therefore I will no longer talk to 18 yr olds and something will have to be done to get me some older friends.

On a side note, I had no idea how many people read my blog until someone randomly commented on it one day and from there, I realized I could probably take over the world from this small spot on the web. I will let you know what the plan is when I'm not so tired. Driving around makes one tired.

Today I will probably eat some food, study PMG, and watch some movies. I am the conglomeration of worldwide cool. Obvious.

Also, my sister told me I'm not being nice enough to my parents on my blog. Thenceforth I will write the strange happenings of family Peterson onto my family website and nobody need feel awkward about commenting on this blog. Don't worry, I guess the compost is becoming too convoluted.

When I start spouting nonsense I realize the importance of stopping the stream. Stopping. Now.

No comments: