Saturday, November 15, 2008

I broke up with Jeff-

Go ahead, ask me why. I did it because I am a crazy person. I like Jeff but. That's why I did it. I did it yesterday and I feel sad today. I feel sad because I like him and because I broke up with him, but I still feel right about doing it. I told him I don't know what I want and I still want to date other people.

He didn't say much and I felt really bad about doing it. I still really like him, I just don't feel right about dating him at this point. Maybe I just have issues. I do have issues. We still went on a date yesterday with my roomie Emily and a boy she has just canceled. It was slightly awkward. We are also going on a date tonight to a play- Oklahoma. We are taking a break until I get back from Japan, then we will see.

So that is what I have been up to. I went running yesterday and today. I am going to the temple today and that play. I will also be working on book submission queries. Checking my email and working to keep my mind off boys. Boys, always a source of drama for me. Woot. I just love dating.

5 comments:

Sarah Gessel said...

Mer,
I have to say I could see it coming. But I was sad to learn of your break up from facebook.

Christensen family said...

Soooo sorry to hear that Mer. I was just reading the post before and learning about Jeff for the first time! I know you know what is best and with that... I wish you the BEST of happiness!!!

Kristie said...

how long have you had this blog? I'm so glad I can have tabs on you now!

*liSa* said...

Sad day for Merilee :( Look on the bright side. At least you can still go nude bathing! haha

Raymond and Amy Lambert Family said...

Sorry, Merilee! Breaking up sucks! You can always come hang out w/ me in MS!