Sunday, September 11, 2011

August 22, 2011 MMM, Cinnamon Rolls

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Merilee Enid Peterson wrote:

Grant,
you{re wonderful and a good sport. I{m glad you did a dance for the bachelorette party. I didn{t see the video, if it was a vid, but it looked funny from the picture you took. Glad you got a nice summer crush. Welcome to my life before my mission. Thanks for training up Christian with some safe lady moves. One of my fav. stories is when Neal put his arm around Emily and totally slammed his elbow into the wall behind her. Hahaha.

Here it{s pretty regular what{s going on. I wish my life was a little more interesting. The most exciting news is we have 3 baptisms planned for Saturday. Hooray. I sure hope they all happen. Also, we made cinnamon rolls today. Excellent. Also, we have our interviews tomorrow and zone conference Wednesday. So that{s all the big news we{ve got. I{ve got a month and a half and I{ll be home. Don{t do too much crazy stuff at Provo. Wish I could be there. Maybe I{ll come visit. Love, Hna Peterson

No comments: