Friday, April 12, 2013

Books don't read me, I read books


I forgot to bring my book on cd- The Shadow Rising; 4th book in the Wheel of Time series- to the car with me yesterday. I remembered it when I got to my car, but didn't want to go back inside to get it. I paid for my laziness with complete and utter boredom on my ride from and to work this morning. There were not as many new songs on the radio as I had estimated. 

I am also currently reading The Death Cure, the third book in the Maze Runner series. This is a shorter book, which I've tried getting from the library for about a year. I just want to finish the series and get on with my life. It's an interesting series.

Another book I am in the middle of is called The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky. I have been reading it for a couple months. It is such a large book I keep taking breaks from it with other books. I'm cheating on my russian literature with teenie bopper books. 

I never thought I would be the type of person to read multiple books at once.  I could never see the point of such madness. I am now in the middle of reading madness and I like it. It fits my needs and I'm getting lots of reading done. My life is great.

My roomie is getting married and moves out in June. I need a new roomie to share my room. Rent is pretty average- $550 a month. Let me know if you'd like to live with me or if you know of anyone who would like to. It's a 6 mo contract in an apartment in Dublin, CA (by San Francisco). June to Jan. 

I got kicked in the ankle at soccer Wednesday. Serves me right for being awesome at soccer. I have tried elevating and icing it, but it's such a pain in the foot. It's just puffy. When I get a huge bruise I'll post a pic.

No comments: